Enforcement Rules for International Finance and Innovative Management Focused Course Program of the School of Management at Ming Chuan University
- Article 1. In accordance with the Procedures for Establishing Cross-school, Cross-department, and Cross-disciplinary Degree and Course Programs, Enforcement Rules for International Finance and Innovative Management Focused Course Program (hereinafter called the Rules) were established so that this program might cultivate professional talents in international investment analysis, international finance institutional management, and global financial trade management.
- Article 2.The program committee consists of 5 committee members. One member shall be elected as the convener by and from the entire membership of the committee. Program committee is responsible for program curriculum planning.
- Article 3.The responsible unit for this program is the Finance Department of the School of Management.
- Article 4.Upon being passed at the Department Curriculum Committee Meeting, School Curriculum Committee Meeting and University Curriculum Committee Meeting and the Academic Affairs Committee Meeting, and approved by the president, the list of the required courses and associated credit hours was announced and implemented.
- Article 5.All undergraduate students of Ming Chuan University can apply for this program through MCU Student Information System and be admitted upon approval.
- Article 6.Students must complete 20 credit hours. Among them, at least 6 credits shall come from the outside of the departments of the student’s major and minor. After the completed credits are reviewed by Economics and Banking Department and approved by the president, the certificate will be issued by the University.
- Article 7. With the exception students in the Teacher Education Program who are eligible to extend their study period in accordance with regulations outlined in Procedures for Establishing Teacher Education Centers, if students taking the program related to these Rules meet the requirements for graduation in their original department or graduate program but have not completed the credits required for the program, they are limited by regulations outlined in University Law and may not extend the number of years required for graduation.
- Article 8.The program will be reviewed periodically by the School of Social Sciences, including the numbers of applicants, certificates obtained, and students’ satisfaction levels. Revision or termination of the program shall be made according to the assessment results.
- Article 9.If, for any reason, this program is to be terminated, a report on the termination must be submitted to the Academic Affairs Committee for approval. The result must be approved by the president for announcement and implementation.
- Article 10.Matters not covered in these Rules will be dealt with in according with the General Provisions for Study which have been established at this institution, and other relevant regulations.
- Article 11.Upon being passed at the Department Affairs Committee Meeting, School Affairs Committee Meeting and Academic Affairs Committee Meeting, and approved by the president, these regulations may be announced and implemented. Any revision must follow the same procedure.