- Fundamental Professional Competence Standards
1. In accordance with the Ming-Chuan University Procedures for Proficiency-based Graduation Requirements, the regulations were established to enhance students’ competitiveness for their future study and career market.
2. To attain graduation eligibility, undergraduate students, who admitted in the 2010-11 academic year and beyond, must meet the graduation requirements specified in these procedures and the enforcement rules for Service-Learning, English proficiency, Information Technology proficiency, Chinese proficiency and Sports capability, as well as the professional competencies stated in these regulations.
Graduate students must meet the graduation requirements for professional competency stated in these regulations.
3. Students are required to meet the professional competencies outlined below during their period of study.
4. Undergraduate students who fail to meet the professional competencies requirements must enroll in and pass one assigned three credits course to attain graduation eligibility.
5. Students who meet the graduation requirements for these professional competencies should submit relevant certificates or score reports to the Finance Department. After completion of these procedures, the students will be verified as meeting the graduation requirements.
6. Upon being passed at the Department/School/Academic Affairs Committee Meetings and approved by the president, the enforcement rules were implemented. Any revision must follow the same procedures.